First published as a very limited run in 1986, Cathy is a collection of photographs by John Carder Bush of his sister Kate as a young girl, with accompanying text.
This new edition – the first printing since the original edition – includes a new introduction by John Carder Bush, illustrated with eight previously unpublished photographs.
Kate Bush, through the lens of her older brother, John Carder Bush
- A beautifully bound hardback with a linen cover, head and tail bands and a matching linen slipcase
- Twenty-eight cut out pages featuring the text, with full-page photographs revealed beneath
- An exclusive portfolio of three previously unpublished fine-art prints of Cathy, taken by John Carder Bush. Each portfolio will have an authentication certificate signed by the author
- Each copy of this special edition will be signed by the author
- All the contents will be contained and protected within a bespoke, high-quality presentation box, with velvet lining
- Priced at £120, this special edition is available from this website only. To guarantee your copy, please order by 22 September 2014. Your book will be shipped in November, and may take longer to deliver to those outside the UK.
A separate edition of the book alone in a slipcase, priced at £40, will be published in November. It is available to pre-order from Amazon, Waterstone’s, Foyles and your local independent bookshop.